A Will is an essential part of financial planning
It is vital for the following reasons:-
• To ensure your estate is disposed of in accordance with your wishes, not those of a third party or the state
• To ensure your children’s future is secure by appointed guardians of your choice, not a third party or the state
• To minimise the chances of the Inland Revenue becoming a major beneficiary of your estate
• To minimise the time delay in the distribution of your estate to your loved ones
• To ensure executors of your choice are appointed to administer your estate
• To make provisions in the tragic event of your whole family dying together
• To prevent problems occurring rather than your loved ones having to deal with them at a stressful time
Fluent Will writing service is professional and straightforward. We will guide you through the process and help you understand the process thoroughly.
The cost of a single or mirror (couples with the same requirements) Will is £100 + VAT
Please note, this service is not regulated by the FSA.
Call us on 0870 099 4130 to find out more, or via contact Us
# Will writing 001